1) Pass Line Bet: This, also known as the “Front Line”, and is by far the most popular and simplest bet in craps in that you bet that the shooter wins his game. This bet can be made at any time but is generally made before the “Come Out” roll. A player wins on this roll if the first dice roll is either a 7 or 11, and loses if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled.
2) Don’t Pass Bet: This dnabet is exactly the opposite of the above, because you bet the shooter does not win his game. This bet is also known as the “Back Line”.
3) Odds Bet: When the shooter establishes the point in the “Come Out” roll, you can place an odds bet as an option to your Pass Line or don’t Pass wager. In this bet the casino has absolutely no advantage because you don’t bet against it. Basically you strengthen your “Pass” or “Don’t Pass” wager.
4) Come Bet: The “Come Bet” works exactly like the “Pass Line” bet, but you make the bet after the point is established. The next roll becomes the “Come Out” roll for your bet. A “Come Bet” wins with 7 or 11 and loses with 2, 3 or 12. All other rolled numbers cause your wager to be moved to that particular number. For you to win, the point has to be re-established before a 7 is rolled.
5) Hardways: A 4+4 is known as a Hard 4, a 5+5 as a Hard 5 etc. Collectively, all these doubles are known as the “Hardways”. This is a place bet on one of the doubles, 2+2, 3+3, 4+4 and 5+5…Read More:Craps Online Betting